Saturday, March 28, 2009

I can't believe I'm blogging


Well, as you can see, I have decided to start a blog. I want to be able to share all of Makayla's developments with everyone since we're so far away from family and friends. My goal is to post a new blog at least once a month, if not more. I also want to go back to the beginning and share everything that has happened since Makayla's birth. I know that it will take a while to accomplish this but, I want to make sure I have it all written down so that I don't forget anything! Makayla is growing so fast and doing new things everyday. I hope you all enjoy reading about my baby girl! Check back soon for new posts!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea!!! Can't wait to start reading updates. Gonna put this blog in my google reader list now, so I don't miss a thing!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete