Thursday, April 2, 2009

Alabama FUN!





Ok, so I know I'm a little behind with this post but since I'm a late blogger, I'm going backwards a little.

Makayla and I took a trip home to Alabama in February for Rachel and Bret's wedding. This was Makayla's second air plane ride. She is so good at flying!

We stayed at Nana's house and she kept Makayla for me while I was enjoying the wedding festivities with all of my girls. We had such a wonderful time! Rachel's gift to the bridesmaids was for us to get our make-up done at MAC. I was SO nervous because I don't really wear make-up. All of the girls turned out beautiful! It took some getting used to, but I actually liked how I looked. We had so much fun just being together again and had many laughs thanks to Alison!

The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, even though it rained non-stop from morning to night. We didn't let the rain get in the way of the fun. Rachel was a beautiful bride! Everything was amazing!

Nana brought Makayla to the reception so everyone could see her. This would be her first time meeting her Aunt Tiffany. She had already met Aunt Rachel and Aunt Alison at Christmas. Makayla had a good time even though she slept through most of it. She really enjoyed the music! Here are some pics from the wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment