Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day (a little early)

Makayla and I have been busy, busy making Valentine cards, cupcakes, and goody bags!  I love that she is old enough to actually help me now instead of just playing with everything.  She made all of her Valentine cards and she helped me make goody bags for my students.

Posing in her new heart shirt
       
Some of our finished Valentines

Writing notes on her Valentines!

  

This one is for her "boyfriend" Miles.  Yes, she did it all by herself!
                                        
                                         
Putting on the finishing touches

She had to taste test all of the candy
     
Helping put together the goody bags for my students.

                                           
Writing notes to my students.  :)
 
The finished goody bags!
Helping make cupcakes!

Mak's yummy cupcakes!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment: